Friday, June 10, 2011

Have to Start Somewhere...

 Honestly, this is the third time I've attempted to start this blog. But I've gotten past the 11 hour work days, moving and other such things so I hope I have a little more time to focus. So here is yet another obligatory first post.

First of all. I'm Missa! I'm here, mostly, to get some more direction and practice and, hopefully, feedback for my art. I've recently just become a student again with the goal of pursuing my degree in art, so this is as good a place to start as any! Most content will revolve around my art and things I'm doing to improve my technique. As well, I hope to celebrate some artists I find inspirational occasionally philosophize about art, and also other parts of my life that contribute to the whole picture of me as an artist.

No reason to drag this out forever. Onto bigger and better things in the following posts as I get to work on some new projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment